Is there a correct sequence in which pedals should be placed? The answer to this question is not a quick YES or NO. Many masters of the guitar have broken all the rules in particular sonic contexts to come up with awesome, original sounds. However, there are some very helpful guidelines and hints that have […]
Welcome back to our discussion regarding the compression pedal. Last time I mentioned being under awed by a compressor when trying it out at a store. After taking some advice, I returned for another go and this time set the compressor quite subtly and then left it on for about 10 or 15 minutes, simply […]
Improve your guitar playing with the latest tips, tricks and power stance moves every month! (Get a FREE air guitar when signing up)
- 11 Mistakes Guitar Players Make And How To Avoid Them April 19, 2011
- The Wah-Wah Pedal October 28, 2010
- Fender American Special Guitar Review March 13, 2011
- How To Accelerate Your Playing In Six Months August 13, 2010
- Finding And Evaluating The Right Guitar Teacher October 5, 2010
- Why This Is The Year To Start Playing Guitar? November 6, 2014
- Guitar Love: Ovation Celebrity Series Entry/Mid-level Acoustic Guitars September 1, 2014
- Critical Guitar: The Importance of Good Timing! September 1, 2014
- Guitar Tips: Trusting your Ears more than your Eyes! August 4, 2014
- Guitar Love: Ibanez Hollowbody Guitars and Jazz August 4, 2014
- Hannes Coetzee: i recently got one of these. it really is the best...
- Tyrone Mayer: No problem. The guitarist is Andy McKee and the tr...
- Thando Skenjana: Hey,thanks for the really great post! Could you pl...
- Tyrone Mayer: Please go ahead with your bad self :)...
- Tyrone Mayer: Check out the Custom Audio Electronics Wah (design...
Kami N - Scholar